----[ Sudden pain in my heart ]----
I remember this pain before in the past.
These happens when my ger in troubles and it's always happened to be true.
But this time, the pain is stronger than before.
I'm so worried about her safety in overseas, Taiwan.
Previous incident happened in hongkong.
She got slapped by her friends in hongkong.
I feel sudden heart pain.
I tot it's was my health problem since i'm overweight.
But in the end after when to the doctor,
he said that I'm healthy, everything normal except my weight problem.
Out of sudden thoughts, i decided to give a call to my ger in hk.
Got her on the line, i heard her voice was almost breakdown.
Crying voice came after that.
It's makes me more even heart pains, and asked what's wrong.
These happened even earlier before these incident.
The only difference is she was in overseas instead in Singapore.
I'm very very worried. I guess these few weeks will be tough.
Hoping that she can called me and let me know she is fine.
I'm willing to endure this pain but please please,
please be fine.
zq
1 comment:
Don't worry, bro...
I'm sure she'll be ok.. After all it's Taiwan, and not the other chaotic T country...
Cheerios.
Post a Comment