Thursday, June 4, 2009

Disappointed today

I feel sad, today since morning til now to the current time.
I found myself started to escape my problems.
Reluctant to do my Maths and Japanese work.
Feeling very tired about web project when i think of it there are so much work to do.
Started not to use my brain for the today's Maths quiz.

I am so disappointed of myself today.
It just not like me, so many negative thoughts.
I kept daydreams in the daytime.
I don't have any ideas what am i doing.

If i do something wrong or crazy on you all, my friends,
please forgive for my crazy actions or stupid words which i may offended to you.

I regretted that i have wasted one day of my time.
I hope that i can get it over soon, as soon as possible.

" There's are many ways to waste time. Why not use this time to relax yourself? Stop daydreaming~!! "

zq

1 comment:

DJ Slimy said...

Bro...
I'm probably having the same things running in my head as you rite now (but minus gf stuff la).
Hm... luckily, (or unluckily) i dun have to worry abt my other half's safety or wherabouts, but yeah, we all need to chill out sometimes.

I use schoolwork and gym to forget my sadness. Maybe it's sad and lonely, but who cares. Soo many poeple in the gym! It's still my way of staying positive... Even if pple pangseh last minute, less pple to fight over the dumbbells.

Ganbatte bro! When the chips are down, is02 will still back you up. Cheer man. See ya at the Sentosa outing!

Post a Comment