4 months had passed.
Last contact was around March 09.
July had just came. August coming soon.
Your birthday. My birthday. 4 years we haven celebrate together.
Our voices always traveled across the sea.
I started losing faith, my only power to carry on.
Starting to lose faith, lose hope and my life.
I don't how much i can carry on.
My darling, my only life in this world.
I remembered you don't like my mouth cause i always say something bad.
I promised i changed this bad habit.
I often said love you but you always thought i won't last that long.
I promise i won't changed my love to you.
6 years relationship. To me, it's not 6 years.
I felt hundreds years had passed by.
I don't mind waiting, but for now.
I missed your voice, your hand and your smiles.
My birthday wish is :-
" i wish to see you, to hear, to feel, and to see your smile. "
zq
No comments:
Post a Comment