Sunday, December 13, 2009

I wonder

I wonder anyone looking at my blog?
I wonder what is my ger doing?
I wonder how am i suppose to solve all the issues?
I wonder how long can i stand in this world?
I wonder after i fall apart, where am i going?
I wonder when is the so called best friend going to talk to me again?
I start to wonder, wonder and wonder. *Stone*

I wonder the effort to keep the friendship is worth keeping?
I wonder when can i get back my attitude on study?
I wonder when can i start to think better?
I wonder when am i going to start to cut my fat down?
I start to wonder again, again and again. *Stone*

I wonder my love between with her is it still there?
I wonder is there anyone care about me while i care too much for others?
I wonder is there anyone heard my voice?
I wonder is success start from habits?
I wonder can i identify my bad habits?
I wonder should i close my blog since no one cares?
I start to stone, again and again. *Wonder*

" I wonder... "

zq

No comments:

Post a Comment